Monday, July 27, 2009

Speechless.....

Its rare that I find myself without something fly or crazy to say but lately I just can't seem to find the words because I've found myself at the point where things just have me in disbelief. Have you ever been there where your words and your thoughts jus aint makin ends meet? What do I say how do I say it? Its kinda like when you've had it up to there and you just can't take it anymore or when that guy that makes you smile with every word that comes from his imagination to describe you, or when that guy that you're just fed up with letting him get away with things that you'd be damned if anyone else did that to you. I hope you can understand that feeling because its unlike anything you've ever felt. Its not like the world is passing you by its like you're watching the world and strategically mapping out what your next move will be. That's where I'm at.

I think I'm waiting on God to tell me which way to go next and all the while building up strength and faith. Its a warning to those that think they have the kryptonite to set me up for failure and a chance to witness something majestic to all those who know the things that I can accomplish. I'm not sad, mad, nor happy really I'm just watching and waiting for the sign I need to know where I'm supposed to go. 

Short and Sweet. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment