Monday, June 29, 2009

REAL Talk

DISCLAIMER: THIS BLOG IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR THE STATEMENTS MADE FOLLOWING THIS PSA ARE GENERALIZATIONS>>>THANK YOU NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG...

It's time to get back to basics ladies and gents...

This particular issue has really been bothering me lately...so im about to get on my soap box...just for a minute though I promise.

The term "I'm real" or "I keep it 100" gets thrown around a lot these days but it's almost impossible for you to find the person that honestly knows how to do just that...

It's more like people take this term and turn it into their own interpretation of the rules of how to be real or keep it 100

I mean honestly do you know what the word "real" means?? Have you looked up the definition?? For those goin to get your dictionary don't worry I got you....


REAL-based on fact, observation, or experience and so undisputed;
existing as fact, rather than as a product of dreams or the imagination;
honest or sincere, not feigned or affected;
genuine and original, not artificial or synthetic

To me this definition is not that difficult to accomplish but you would think you were asking people to move mountains or do the impossible...

There is a rare probably 2% of people that actually fit the criteria to say they are real...Everybody else should just say Im real when it benefits me or gets me what I want...other than that I will stab you in the back...lie...cheat and steal in a heart beat.

how about some examples: AGAIN THESE ARE GENERALIZATIONS...YOU'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT YOU DIRECTLY...

#1 YOU ARE NOT REAL IF: only keep people around for what they can do for you... I mean really? Didn't yo mama teach you it's better to give than to recieve?

#2 YOU ARE NOT REAL IF: you play captain save a hoe to people you don't even like...

#3 YOU ARE NOT REAL IF: you need someone other than you to define you...grow up...

#4 YOU ARE NOT REAL IF: you can't tell the truth to save your life...but will swear that you bein honest...


I think that's enough...I mean damn just be you and often times that means you're not gonna be real because it's human nature to try to get ahead in life even if it does mean screwin over people that's been there since the sand box...

FYI: I really don't care if you like me or not I'm not living my life for anyone... since God chose to put you in my life it's for a reason I didn't choose you...but please don't make your worth to me more than what it is you're not even a blip on my radar screen...:)

This blog was a vent I admit it...sorry guys...but it just had to be said...

No comments:

Post a Comment